Egypt - Task Force For Internationalization in Higher Education - TFIHE
About the training:
TFIHE Training of Trainers (ToT) course aims at the development of a core mass of the university academic and administrative staff who have the competencies that enable them to manage the internationalization process through the Egyptian universities. The course provides an overview of internationalization in higher education through participative interactive training activities. Furthermore, a core task of the course is to qualify the participants with the basic abilities to hold training events aspiring to disseminate the internationalization culture throughout the higher education context in Egypt.
Expected learning outcomes:
By the end of the training course the participants are expected to be able to:
- Clarify the main concepts of internationalization in higher education.
- Outline the institution plan for Internationalization.
- Communicate effectively in intercultural contexts.
- Implement a change project in their university that enhances the internationalization process.
- Deliver training events that target academic and administrative staff in their universities, aiming at enhancing the internationalization process.
The course targets the academic and administrative staff working in higher education institutions in Egypt.
Workshop I: 14th December - 18th December 2019
Workshop II: 8th June - 11th June 2020 (Postponed to 09 -12 November 2020 due to the Coronavirus outbreak)
Rasha El Shiekh
Ain Shams University, Egypt
Helwan University, Egypt
Fayoum University, Egypt
Zagazig University, Egypt
Certified Trainer for Intercultural Business Communication, the Netherlands, the USA, Germany